Marketing Your HomeProfessional, Quality Photos
Did you know that over 85% of home buyers search online first? Your home's first impression is more than likely going to be online through major listings sites, MLS or various social media outlets. Knowledgeable and experienced photograpers can set your home apart and showcase it in the most pleasing ways to potential buyers.
Virtual tours can be one of the most important marketing tools when promoting your home online. Think about it, they're a 24/7 open house! They tend to engage viewers in a way that words or static photos can not. Homes with virtual tours get 40% more clicks, 90% more phone inquiries, and 60% more email inquiries than homes without tours.
Open houses may or may not be effective for your home depending on your location or area. Tiffany's expert experience and analysis will ultimately help decide if this method will be effective for you. Open houses can attract attention from potential home buyers of the area and create a positive bidding enviornment.
Internet & Social Media
Every property listed will be sent to a number of listing websites including Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Homes.com, and many more in order to increase the online exposure of your home. In addition to these sites, Tiffany will utillize her personal and Dream Key Real Estate social media network to generate maximum interest and awareness from followers.
As one of the most trusted agents in the North Alabama market, Tiffany at Dream Key Real Estate has a vast network of professionals in the North Alabama market. From construction companies to mortgage lenders to lawn care professionals, this network has been carefully cultivated over a number of years to bring her clients the very best in professional services to quickly list and sell their home.
Multiple Listing System (MLS)
Marketing your home begins with listing it on the North Alabama MLS. It's crucial to list your home fairly and accurately. You never want to rush a listing. It's absolutely vital to have everything in order prior to listing or showing your home -- professional photos, virtual tours, accurate info, and especially those first impression items listed below. Done properly, you will have many more potential buyers competing for your home.
- Remove all clutter from the outside of your home, including toys, tools, discarded building materials, pots of dead plants, and any litter.
- Keep lawn freshly cut.
- Prune any dead limbs from bushes and trees.
- Keep porches, walks, and decks swept absolutely clean.
- Weed planting areas and add fresh mulch
- Store portable barbecue grills, charcoal, toys, small planters, outside furniture that’s not in perfect condition in a garage or storage unit.
- Take a look at shutters, doors, and overall exterior paint condition.
- Discard any piles of newspapers, magazines, catalogs, and mail.
- Restrict objects on end or coffee tables to just a few items. Clear away any family photos for the time being.
- Take a hard look at plants. If they aren't healthy, toss them out.
- Remove everthing from the front of the refrigerator.
- Be sure that whatever remains on the countertop adds to the kitchen appeal.
- Remove toiletries from the bathroom space.
- Store away toys and stuffed animals from children’s rooms.
- Bedspreads and throw pillows should be immaculate.
For a confidential consulation, contact Tiffany today.